Marni LuHu Gift Box
Marni LuHu Gift Box
Let us save you the work in preparing your gift to look spectacular this Christmas. These beautiful black linen-look boxes have been adorned with a copper foil MLH Heart and are ready to slip under the tree.
Each box is velvet lined to show off our beautiful jewelry. It is sure to have that WOW factor.
- 3 1/2" x 3 1/2" x 5/8"H
- they can fit in a regular letter sized shipping envelope so you can save on shipping costs
Gold Filled - is a thick layer of gold, usually 14K-18K mechanically bonded to either sterling silver or brass. It is usually 5-10x thicker than Gold Plate, making it more durable and will last a lifetime if taken care of. It is a great option for the look of real gold without the premium price.
Gold Plate - is a thin layer of gold that is bonded to base metal through the process of dipping the metal. Over time and wear, the plating will wear away leaving the exposed base metal.
Vermeil - the same idea as Gold Plate but using Sterling Silver as the base. You will pay more for vermeil than gold plated because of the metal they start with. This technique is good for jewelry that will not be worn everyday.
Sterling Silver - is a soft metal that contains 92.5% sterling silver and 7.5% of other metal (usually copper) to harden it. Sterling silver is a great metal for hand-stamping because it allows deep impressions when stamped. Sterling Silver is often noted as 925. **Sterling Silver can tarnish when left out in the open but is also easy to clean.
Base Metal - can be a variety of alloys such as copper, brass, aluminum, red brass, etc. On occasion we use some of these metals in our designs but never for earring posts.
- remove all jewelry before going swimming, showering or in a hot tub. It can have a chemical reaction if it comes in contact with other elements.
- when not wearing, store jewelry in a dry, dark place such as a ziplock back in a drawer. Do not leave it on a dresser or in the bathroom where it can tarnish from the moisture.
- add your jewelry last after getting ready and spraying hairspray, perfume, etc. This will reduce the amount of overspray you will get directly on your jewelry.
- clean frequently, using a Sunshine Cloth or our Jewelry dip.
There’s a lovely textured logo on the gift box. The box is a generous size and easy to open. I plan to use it to store my Manitoba necklace and to remind me that it was beautifully crafted by Marni LuHu!
It’s a great little box to show off the beautiful jewelry. Much better than just in an little envelope.
Fantastic and beautiful